Velca and Michelin join for sustainability and security.
In Velca we want to lead the transition to clean mobility to improve health and coexistence in cities, without forgetting the safety of drivers. That is why we equip the Michelin City Grip 2 tires (facilitated by Andrés tires).
Michelin and Velca, together for sustainability and security.Having an electric vehicle before was only available to a few. But the Spanish brand of Velca electric motorcycles has arrived so that we can all have access to sustainable mobility. Velca offers the possibility of moving to the electrical driving experience in an affordable, sustainable, stimulating and safe way thanks to His agreement with Michelin, which equips the velca motorcycles with Michelin City Grip 2 tires supplied by Andrés tires.
Velca electric motorcycle range.The velca electric scooters range consists of 4 100% electric models with removable batteries, which can be loaded in any domestic plug:
- Bora, a cyclomotor that can be driven with the AM permission, and that thanks to its 2,000 W engine reaches 45 km/h and offers a perfect manageability for the city, with an autonomy of up to 50 km.
- Calima, at another level in benefits thanks to its 4,000 W engine. Silent power to move around the city quickly, with a maximum speed of up to 80 km/h, and 70 km of autonomy.
- Section, a design scooter inspired by the Italian motorcycles of the `50 that, with a 3,000 W engine and thanks to its double battery, offers an extended autonomy up to 100 km.
- Section s, the fastest and most powerful model of the range, with a 4,000 W engine that allows a maximum speed of up to 90 km/h. Autonomy reaches 100 km.
Michelin Citygrip 2: Maximum security for scootersThe Michelin Citygrip 2 tire has been designed to meet the expectations of modern Scooter users who move essentially in urban medium. These types of vehicles, whose demand does not stop growing, are an ideal solution for mobility in cities and large populations. And to respond to the needs of users and manufacturers of these scooters, the development engineers of Michelin They have designed a generation of tires that provide maximum security, whatever the weather conditions and the type of soil. The Michelin Citygrip 2 dimensional range includes 30 references for tires from 12 to 16 inches. Among the main keys to their benefits are:
- Innovative compound of rubber, which incorporates silica for the first time in the tire segment for Scooter.
- Design of the rolling band drawing with shark teeth form (they provide wet grip and sliding surfaces).
- M+s marking, so you can say are the first "All Season" tire for Scooter.
- Great duration and benefits that are maintained from the first to the last kilometer.