In this article we share the most important information about the most economical electric motorcycle in Velca: our Bora model. Without a doubt, a fantastic choice at the best price. ?
We remind you that for us, quality is equally important in all models and that we have a special affection for each one. ?
Before this madness of the year 2020, climate change was one of our main concerns and how to combat it one of our most important challenges for the next decades. Since 2020, Velca has tried to create a positive impact on Spanish society to favor the incorporation of sustainable transport in the main cities.
Velca Bora: Fast, agile and the perfect scooter for touring the city. ⚡
- It has an autonomy of up to 70 km.
- Equivalent to 50cc and a top speed of 50 km / h.
- The power of its engine is 2000w.
- Removable battery chargeable in any outlet in 5-6 h.
- Charging cost of 35 cents / km
- USB Port available if you want to charge other devices such as your mobile.
- Available in: matte black.
But how much does it cost??
Its total price is 2400 euros with registration and free collection or shipping in Madrid. The latter for a limited time!
If you wish, you have the option of financing it with different entities with which we have agreements, including Banco Santander. You also have the option of installment financing is available from 79 euros per month.
What if I want to know more?
If you want to see more technical characteristics of the cheapest electric motorcycle, reserve or buy it, you can access it through the following link:
If you want to try a Velca totally free, we invite you to visit our Velca Store and take a ride in any of our models:
Other models with more power or different design available?
However, if you are looking for more power (equivalent to 125cc) or a different design, we invite you to visit our other models on the web:
- Tramontana Sport: It's our most retro Velca! With a design similar to that of the Italian motorcycles of the 50s.
- Haze: Its design is more formal and the perfect companion to go to work every morning.
See you in the next Riders article !?