The year 2020 is being crazy, right? In this article "Velca and the cities of the future", we want to talk about two of the trends that already existed before the pandemic and that this 2020 is forcing us to rethink: technology and mobility.
Go for it! Velca and the cities of the future ...
First of all, we had all heard about Industry 4.0, and how technology was changing the way people live globally. In addition to how technological development was causing a great impact. With the Covid-19, the use of everything digital has increased as we already know, it has even saved and created new ways of working and has allowed us to maintain relationships with our loved ones.
But well, this use of technology is also important for the development of the cities of the future in relation to sustainability, where Velca has an important role.
Have you ever wondered how our transports can change 30 years from now for example?
Today we come to tell you about a model of cities where the mobility sector is a strategic sector for each country and where, in addition, digital transformation is a driving force behind it.
From the innovations in technology, some of the characteristic points will be:
- Electric vehicles: cars powered by electricity, motorcycles like those of Velca that are common for daily transport ...
- Autonomous cars: that provide, among others, the reduction of accidents and abuses in our streets and highways ...
- O emissions public transport infrastructures: complete fleets in cities with adapted public transport, avoiding emissions and eliminating annoying noise.
- The user at the center of mobility: the user experience will be more and more personalized and adapted to the tastes and needs of consumers.
From the part of actions to improve climate change, other characteristic points will be:
- Management and use of energy.
- Green spaces and bike lanes.
- Measures to encourage the use of energy cars.
- Waste management.
At the moment, the most advanced cities and in favor of the improvement of life within these (as well as their implementations) will probably sound like Stockholm, Frankfurt, Berlin, Oslo ...
We would like to end by commenting on something common to both trends and that is the improvement in public health that we will obtain by avoiding environmental pollution. According to the WHO, an estimated seven million deaths each year from this type of contamination and around 800.000 in Europe.
From Velca, one of our purposes to build the cities of the future, in addition to introduce electric mobility to the population, is to improve the quality of life in cities and contribute our bit to a better future. Do you dare to do it with us? ?
We encourage you to make an appointment, visit our Velca Store and try a Velca.
See you in the next Riders article! ?